In This Section
RACE to Make a Difference Today!
11th Annual Race for Humanity to benefit Muscular Dystrophy Association
Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 9:00 AM.
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
Athletic/Recreation Center (ARC)
43rd St. & Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is leading the fight to free individuals—and the families who love them—from the harm of muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases that take away physical strength, independence, and life. MDA uses its collective strength to help kids and adults live longer and grow stronger by finding research breakthroughs across diseases, caring for individuals from day one and empowering families with services and support in hometowns across America.
Registration & Information
Registration (Coming soon)
- PDF File
Pre-registrants (Prior to March 11, 2017)
- Adults: $20
- 14 & under: $10
- Free t-shirts for all pre-registrants and same day registrants while they last.
Race Day (Registration begins @ 7:30 AM)
- Adults: $25
- 14 & under: $12
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. Participants will gather at the Athletic Recreation Center (ARC) on our campus at 43rd and Woodland Avenue for registration, and then walk a short distance to the well-marked, paved race course through The Woodlands, a national historic cemetery. Race marshals and water stations will be provided along the route to ensure participant safety & comfort.
- Post-race refreshments
- First Male & First Female
- Top Male & Female in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 40-59, 60 & over.
- Free T-shirts
- Water stations along course
- Medals for Winners
- Timing by Athlete's Closet
- Ample parking and restrooms
- Raffle prizes
Past Race Results
- Race Results - 2014
- Race Results - 2013
- Race Results - 2012
- Race Results - 2011
- Race Results - 2010
- Race Results - 2009
- Race Results - 2008
- Race Results - 2007
- Race Results - 2006
For more information or questions, email us at 5KRaceforHumanity@gmail.com
This event is sponsored by: Omega Chi Psi
BS Biology 2015
BS Pharmacology/Toxicology 2016
Race For Humanity Registration Hotline at 267-295-3222.