In This Section
Graduate Student Orientation
Graduate Student Orientation is held before every fall and spring semester. Graduate students are required to join us for the upcoming orientation to be held (unless enrolled in online programs):
600 S. 43rd St., Philadelphia, PA
Graduate Student Orientation offers you an opportunity to visit and familiarize yourself with USciences campus, faculty and staff. Please feel free to download a campus map with driving directions.
At Orientation, you will:
- Receive your Student ID card
- Meet your program director, faculty, and fellow students
- Register for classes
- Activate your USciences email and network accounts
- Learn how to access WebAdvisor (the student information system), Blackboard (the course management system), and remote Library resources
Online registration When registering, please select an RSVP option even if you cannot attend Orientation.
Spring Semester Orientation
- Monday, January 8th, 2018 (International Students Only)
- Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 (All MS, PhD, and Certificate students)
Fall Semester Orientation
- Monday, August 20th, 2018 (International Students Only)
- Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 (All MS, PhD, and Certificate students)
January 8, 2018 - (International Students Only)
This is a mandatory meeting for new international students.
International Student Welcome Meeting (for international students only)
Student IDs are taken
Meet with current international graduate students
January 9, 2018 - All MS, PhD, and Certificate students
On-line students are welcome to attend, but are not required to do so.
Welcome and Check-in
Student Resource Fair
Meet with Program Directors and Course Selection
Setting Up Email Accounts
Obtaining Network Access and Course Registration
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495