In This Section
Information for Transfer Students
USciences welcomes transfer students with generous financial aid, scholarships and support services. We're here to make your transition to USciences seamless, whether you're an undergraduate, graduate, graduate professional, or international transfer student. Learn more about transferring your credits, the academic programs that we offer, and the resources available to help you every step of the way.
Transfer Students: Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree Programs
If you have one semester or more of college experience after graduation from high school, please use the following resources for undergraduate transfer students:
- Use our program finder to explore the programs that best fit your needs
- Learn how to transfer your existing credits
- Explore the application process
- Understand what financial aid options are available to you
- Schedule a visit to campus
- Register for Open House
- Plan for Orientation
- Contact an Admissions Counselor
- Review additional college transfer resources
- Contact an Academic Advisor
Here is everything you'll need to do to complete your enrollment at USciences:
- Check your acceptance letter for your individual enrollment deadline and code.
- Enroll online now OR submit the forms in your accepted student package. You can download an enrollment reservation form.
- Send any AP scores, IB scores, and official transcripts to the Admission Office for credit evaluation as soon as these items become available. This will allow us to update your Transfer Credit Evaluation and schedule your classes most accurately.
- You will be contacted via email if the math and/or writing placement exercises are necessary.
- Attend this year's Orientation sessions.
Transfer Students: Professional Programs
Each of our professional degree programs has its own application process, tuition & financial aid information, and specialized instructions. To get started, select the program into which you want to transfer:
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
International Transfer Students
If you are an international applicant with one semester or more of college experience after graduation from high school, you are considered an international transfer student. Please refer to the following additional resources:
- Visit our international students page to see all the resources that USciences has to offer you.
- International Student Services offers a vast array of important information for F-1 students, as well as a comprehensive list of all on-campus services for international students.
The Residence Life staff is here to help you find the best place to live and guide you through the registration process. Here are some of the more popular resources for transfer students:
- Read our incoming student housing information including how to reserve a room and find a roommate.
- Explore on-campus housing options including residence halls and apartments.
- Check out the residence life handbook for a full listing of policies, procedures, and resources.
- Visit the off-campus housing page for advice on how to find apartments around USciences and Philadelphia.
The University of the Science has contracted with the University of Pennsylvania to provide bus and shuttle services to and from various locations on and off campus. Penn Shuttles provide door-to-door service, while the Penn Bus will pick you up at any stop sign or traffic signal along its route.
There are many reliable and affordable ways to get around the city of Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
- Public Transit Services - Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority offers a vast array of transit services, including buses, trolleys, subways, and regional rail.
- Bicycle Service - there are over 600 self-service bikes and 60 stations provided by Philadelphia's newest mode of public transportation, ride Indego!
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104